Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunshine on my shoulders........

and my face..............tomorrow, I go thru PDT (photodynamic therapy) to rid myself of all the sun damage I earned while a youngin' in beautiful sunny Arizona. I am now certain tanning in baby oil was maybe not the best of ideas, but who knew? At least we have caught it in the pre cancer stage. However, on Tuesday, I will have a process done that will basically "peel" away the damage. However, there is a price to pay for this. NO SUN FOR 48 HOURS. Holy mother of pearl, that is nearly impossible for me. I need to wear sunglasses and a large brimmed hat after the procedure just to get to my car in the parking lot. It is then that I and my RED, SWOLLEN, SCABBY face will enter the witness protection program for a month. Yes, folks I am going under - ground til I grow a new face.....or perhaps I could go with the
"chewbacca"
look.

No comments:

Post a Comment