Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Tried

Someone asked me this week to share a personal story about Michael. And I got to thinking, you are right, it's time. It's time to share the Michael I knew and not the one presented to you by the media. So last night I wrote about one of my fondest memories with Michael Jackson.

About an encounter that brought a smile to my face, made me giggle out loud and even happy tears. I even published it on my blog and went to bed. But then, I couldn't stop thinking about that story and that moment we shared and then realized that was MY moment and MY memory. It was the ONE that if I could put "time in a bottle", that would be it. I got up and turned the computer back on and took it off my blog. Cause you see, that one is mine, all mine and for now, I just want to keep it safe in my heart. It is still very difficult for me to accept that he is gone, it is easier just to pretend that he is just off on yet another tour. He was larger than life....but then they broke his spirit, he lost his beloved home, and then he lost his way, but one thing they willl NEVER do, is take away my memories. Those are untouchable. Someday, I promise, someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment