Monday, April 26, 2010

The Mammo

It's that fun time of year again, squish, squish. Don't get me wrong these are soooo important, and today, my mammo brought an extra giggle. Normally I wouldn't blog about this, but while changing into my pj's, I found this odd sticker on my body where the "girls" are. Apparently, when you have a mole in that region, they mark it with a band-aid type sticker, however, my technician forgot to remove it and I went home with an unknown souvenior. Imagine my surprise when I found it. WTF is this on my body???? and how did it get here?? OH, that's right, I had my mammo today. For those of you who have never had one or never will :) yes MEN do read this blog, let me describe in two different scenarios what one feels like.

First, open up your refrigerator door and place your breast in side. Now slam it shut, put all your weight on it and hold for five seconds. Repeat with other breast.

OR

Visit your garage at approximately 3:00 AM when the concrete floor is nice and cold. Take off all your warm clothes and position yourself comfortably on the floor and wedge your left breast under the rear tire of your car. Ask a friend to to slowly back up your car until your breast is sufficiently flattened and chilled. Turn over and repeat on other breast.

There now you too are prepared for your first mammogram.

P.S. I think a man invented this machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment