Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three Weeks and Counting

In just the last three weeks I have - in random order

- packed and moved a two story, 4 bedroom home with 20 years of crap in it.
- unpacked the above crap and moved it into my Dad's home (thanks Dad!)

- had my 4th garage sale in 3 months

- started a new job

- trained at new job

- attended my youngest child's high school graduation and threw a bbq
- attended my first husband's wedding reception. (Congrat's Bob & Deborah!)

- planned and sent out bridal shower invites for Carla's shower (a luau here at new digs)

- celebrated my first niece's 21st birthday at a cowboy bar

- stepped on glass and embedded it in my heel

- shopped for a MOB dress (mother of the bride) to no avail

- had my awesome sista Gina stay with me for a week (I miss ya already)

- gave myself a 2nd degree burn on my wrist with my curling iron

- entertained out of town guests on graduation weekend

- spent time with Mr. Moto :)

- had the most insane job interview EVER

- visited Neverland in honor of Michael's 2nd anniversary of his passing

- had a meltdown.

- had glass in foot cut out by Dr. and curling iron burn "cleaned" on my lunch hour. OUCH.

- killed the ivy plant in my bedroom due to neglect.

- wrote this blog post

-saw Hangover 2 movie

- and finally


wondering how I could possibly hire my own personal assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment