Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Highlights and Lowlights

Burning my right hand with my curling iron. Somehow, hanging flesh is not a good sign.
Chelsea's dec0rated mode of transportation named "Mango".






Moving, load number 28.


My niece's 21st birthday. Let's just say she slept in the shower to stop the "spins".







Two year anniversary this Sat.








Bikini staple wound healing, week 4.
Right thumb. Looks nice next to burn' t right wrist.









Grand Prix in Virginia City with Mr. Moto. Just finished 125 miles in just over 4 hours.










Chelsea singing "National Anthem" at graduation while holding onto hat during strong winds. 240 graduates in her class.













The wind beneath my wings, my kids, Carly, Chelsea and Kyle













P.S. Did I mention I have a piece of glass in my right foot too?













No comments:

Post a Comment