Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life can sometimes be like a rollercoaster ride. And I'm on the ride of my life. There are ups and downs, and dips and curves. Moments that take your breath away and times where you can barely hold on.
If I had a dollar for every time someone said to me, "I wish I had your life", I'd have lots of mula! But, I just want to set the record straight here and now. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. I have my moments, believe me, it is not always a bed of roses. I just don't tell you about the thorns! I have disappointments and heartache too. In fact, I am having a very difficult week folks, even had myself my very own pity party. Didn't you get the invite ?
But do you know what I do when I get blue? I don his Fedora, blast his music, and DANCE, baby, DANCE! Complete with spins and the moonwalk! And then all is right with the world. I know you are tapping your foot to the beat right now. Get up and join me. I'll even bet you Never, Neverland you will! Try it sometime. You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment