Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A note from above

Dear Patty, Larry & Philip family,

I just wanted to let you know that I made it home safely. The journey wasn't an easy one, but it didn't take very long. Everything is so pretty here, sky so blue, such green grass to romp thru and blue lakes to swim in. Tell the grandbabies, I'll be watching for their balloons. I wish that you could close your eyes and see it too. Please try not to be sad for me.
I had a wonderful life with you. Please know that God is taking very good care of me and I am with all the others who went before me including J.D. :) Here there is no sadness, no sorrow and no pain. Here there is no crying and I will never hurt again. Here it is so peaceful where all the angels sing.
I really have to go now........ I've got to try on my wings.
. .
Twas' heaven here on earth with you.
Love you all -
Kodi
(age 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment