Monday, August 15, 2011

The Meeting

Funny, the questions I receive on this blog. Last week, someone inquired "where did you meet Mr. Moto"?


Now that's a good story. I dropped in unexpectedly at a peep's home. I ran in thru her back door and into the kitchen which was filled with people. She began to introduce me to everyone. I shook his hand. We exchanged a few words. There was something about his eyes....


I continued meeting the rest of the guests and when I glanced back at him for another look, I caught his eyes doing the same thing....busted dude!


I said my goodbyes and ran out. I remember him yelling goodbye. He then quizzed my peep Patty, about me, who I have known for over 30 years. She has known him 22 years, but amazingly our paths had never crossed at her home until that day in the kitchen. I call that serendipity. He asked her for my number and being the good peep that she is, she called to check with me first for permission. And then he called. That's how it all began, but I knew he would. Sometimes you just know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment