Monday, August 22, 2011

Sisterhood



Hey Sister, Go Sister, Soul Sister, Flow Sister


Meet my sistas, between us, we total 186 years in age. Yikes....and someone is hitting the half century mark here soon...not me, been there done that, now it's someone else's turn!


It's rare we are ever in the same place at the same time, but thanks to Carly's wedding, it happened. So let me introduce you.


On the left is Joanne, fitting as she is a "leftie"

Next is Gina, also known as "Bean"

me, the Matriarch

and then Teri Ann, the baby, also known as Baba.


I am the oldest, so I blazed the trails for the youngins'.

Gina and Joanne are only 23 months apart

while Teri and I share a 16 year age difference.


Three of us were cheerleaders.

Two of us are divorced.

One of us married her high school sweetheart.


One of us had a set of boy/girl twins

and between us we brought 7 grandchildren into the family.


We all live in sunny California.

One of us lives in a log house.


Two of us drive American cars.

One of us was born in England.


Three of us are blind as bats.

Three of us had braces.

One of us never ever had blond hair.


One is a hair stylist, one is a travel agent

and one has retired from the Air Force.


Four of us however, shared someone really special,

our mum.


In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment