Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's December 1st!
Love, Love, Love this time of year!
But I'm still counting my blessings from Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful that my Daddy comes home tomorrow after a 2 week stay in the hospital!

I'm thankful that Chelsea is all in one piece after tripping over the Yorkie on the stairs and tumbling half way down all the while holding on to her cat. I so wish I had a video of that one!
I am thankful that my children are happy and healthy and that they now cook their Mom thanksgiving dinner!
I am thankful for my guy and his kindness.

I'm so thankful that I am surrounded with such incredible friends, especially during these last few months. Between the ICU and the court room, it has not been easy. But there is blue on the horizon. 2011 will bring a new beginning......an exciting one filled with changes.
Now if you will excuse me, I'm gonna whip up some hot chocolate, curl up on my couch in front of the fire and think about all the good things yet to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment