Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here come da judge.....

After 4 months of hell, we came, we saw, we kicked some ass. Attending with me today were, my boy toy troy, my Sheriff John, my Daddy & Sista and my BFF peeps, Patti and Wendy & John boy.

Inside the pocket of my blazer was one white feather, sent by my mum. In the ot
her pocket, was Sheriff John, my new voodoo friend who eliminates bullies.

After hours of my truthful testimony, and then.....some not so truthful testimony, followed by the attorney's closing arguments, Judge Staffell concluded that my support will stand as is and then adjusts accordingly when Chel graduates in June.

(now picture the happy dance thru the courtroom and a hug for my attorney)

Plus, I was awarded my attorney's fees as well.
Today was a good day.
Justice was served on a large shiney, silver platter.








To all of you who stood by me during this difficult time, I thank you.
Your support, kindness and charity mean more than you will ever know.
Thanking you from the bottom of my heart.
Now if you will excuse me, I need to pack for my long and overdue trip to a land called exhaustion for some much needed R& R,
who knows maybe I'll be in a town near you!
Love you all. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment