Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Point Taken

Ok Blogland,

You got me. Your comments really got me. I have been amiss about blogging and you both know why. But you are so right, dang right.

Thank you for letting me share your comments -

"Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! What a wonderful way to start my day. I look so forward to your blogs and have missed them so much! Your blog is the first thing I go to before I even check my emails. DO NOT LET ANYONE or anything ever take your beautiful or creative writing ability away from your mind and spirit AGAIN because if you do they WIN and I will have to kick your ASS and sit on you and you know that will HURT!!!! luv ya. xoxo P.

And Stacy, thanks for your heartwarming comment.....I'd print it, but I can't find it right now :(
Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment