Sunday, July 25, 2010

In a Pinch


My room mate, Chris and I were out the other night at a show. Unexpectedly, I kept running into people there that I knew and thought, I need a breath mint for the next encounter. I leaned over to her and asked if she had any gum or breath mints.... she hands me a tiny can out of her purse which I thought was Binaca...only it WASN'T! GASP, it was Wick Air Freshner, (New Car Smell). I almost died. Of course then the two us couldn't stop laughing and (gagging) and she continues to dig thru her purse and finds a tube of toothpaste and a cough drop. Hey, at this point, I'll use anything. And amazingly enough, just a dab of toothpaste, smeared on your tongue (while no one is watching) works wonders. Now I have Colgate breath, instead of new car smell. Anything when you're in a pinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment