Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day One of Road Trip







On a sunny Thursday morning, Mr. Moto and I begin our trip. His white chariot whisks me away from palm trees on the coast, to




the red rock in the desert and then up Hwy 395 to beautiful June Lake. At every gas station, we bought lotto tickets, maybe that way our vacation would never have to end. In the quaint town of Bishop, we picked up some yummy sandwiches, and then Mr . Moto pulls off on a country road and parks by a stream in the shade. He jumps out, drops the tail gate and there we sat, legs a swinging, enjoying lunch. This is the first trip in my life, that I have not had to make all the arrangements. He made all the plans - all I had to do was be the passenger and relax.
.
Life is good and that's only day one.
.
P.S. And he doesn't make my palms sweat, when he drives.........inside joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment