Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bears....oh my

I have many reasons for not talking about my work and last week I was glad I made that rule for myself, because, dude, I could have ranted and raved and gone on about it every day last week. It was tempting and it still is.

But anyway, work is what it is and it is only going to get more stressful in the next few weeks. Exactly, 18 more days to be exact. So, I don't exactly know how to stop my brain from leaking out of my ears, so please excuse me for the next few weeks if I sound insane. I have an Event I am working on and we are in the home stretch. Crunch time. But I love it! This is what I crave. Organized chaos! Heck, after working with lions, tigers, and bears, oh my....this is easy. I sure do miss those days of giraffes, orangutangs*, and elephants oh my. But that my friends, is what has prepared me for anything life can throw my way! Thanks, MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment