Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Day of Thanks

When I remember Thanksgiving as I child, I instantly HEAR the Macy's Parade, SEE my Mom getting the turkey ready and SMELL my Dad making his infamous sage stuffing.

Today, I am especially grateful for everyone and everything I have been blessed with in my life.
I am so thankful for my 3 beautiful, happy and healthy children. They have been my rocks.
I am thankful for my family, cause family is what it's all about.
I am thankful for my incredible friends, some that go back as far as elementary school and for renewed friendships :)
I am thankful for this new journey I am on, and the strength and wisdom I have found along the way.
Pause and embrace those around you, and cherish the little moments in this crazy, stressful, yet wonderful life we have been given.
And mostly, thank you for being a part of my life - I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment