Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dating Wrap Up

Ok sports fans you asked for it, you got it - here it is, the dating wrap up from the last eighteen months. I will be kind, because, I know, each and everyone of you listed below read this blog!!! No first names will be used, and I will use lyrics from a song to sum it up. So in order of appearance we will begin with -

Mr. Wisconsin - Why? Was there anything I could have said or done? I had no clue you were masking a troubled soul. Only God knows what went wrong and why you left the stage in the middle of our song? No one stays 17 forever.


Mr. Arrogant - Oooooh, so you think you're something special , Ooooh, you think you're something else, Ooooh, so you are a rocket scientist, So, you're Brad Pitt, that don't impress me much. Dude, stop talking about yourself!


Next, we tried on-line dating, since off-line wasn't working. How I was matched with some of these guys.....I'll never understand. Like the guy standing in front of 3 deer heads mounted on a wall with paneling holding a shotgun. What part of my profile matched me with that? And then there were the stalkers...It did however match me with -

Mr. Attorney - (there is no song for you) After about 105 emails and phone calls exchanged, you set a date. Curiosty got the best of you and you wanted to know which celebrity I worked for....I answered you with pride, but you didn't like my answer. You broke the date. HOW SHALLOW CAN YOU BE? HOW DARE YOU JUDGE SOMEONE YOU'VE NOT MET. Michael was an incredible human being, and I was proud to have been in his employ. Your loss.

Then, there are those who are not even worthy of a mention on this blog.
During those dates, I realized I'd rather be home watching paint dry.

Then, there are the ones your well meaning friends set you up with. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??

And then to round out the year,

Mr. Moto - He's so shy, that little boy that caught my eye, he's so shy...So aggressive on that track - yet kind, gentle and oh so shy off that motorcyle. Thank you for being such an all around good guy! (What is it with me and men with motorcycles....you'd think I'd learn)

I know they say you've got to kiss a lot of toads before you meet that Prince, so I'll just continue to pucker up.

The best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment