Friday, June 26, 2009

When you wish upon a star....

I've just returned from a visit to Neverland. The new owner was so gracious to let me in, just one last time to say my goodbye. The beauty will take your breath away, nestled in a valley, surrounded by trees, lakes and wildlife. Such serenity and peace.

You could feel Michael everywhere, in the rustle of the tree branches, in the birds singing, in the trickle of the streams and just for a moment, when I closed my eyes and said my final goodbye, I could hear all the children laughing, the steam train whistling, and the spinning of the amusement rides all over again.

Thank you Michael for Neverland and all it's magic!

And as I say goodbye, I can still hear you softly singing ' when you wish upon a star".........

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Tracy and I am so happy the Barrack Family let you say goodbye to Micheal at his home which will be his forever in his heart and in his magical dreams of being a child forever. Who really wants to grow up? Love Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy,
    You sure know how to put your reader’s right in your story, very well written! I am so glad you had the opportunity to go to Neverland and say good bye. As soon as I heard the news I thought of you. I knew you would be devastated. My thoughts are with you. I know you loved and cared about him. Deanna

    ReplyDelete