Wednesday, November 9, 2011

THIS IS IT


Today I experienced a moment in my life that has to be on my Top Ten list of moments. I received an email this morning asking me if I had ever seen Michael’s “This Is It” movie. I haven’t, and I can’t. I’ve seen the previews and it makes me want to climb right up into the movie screen just to be with him again and bring him home. I will say for those of you who have seen it, that is the REAL Michael, the way you see him interact with his dancers, his producers ….respectful, polite and silly at times. That is how he was with us at Neverland.The email included a link to the credits that scroll at the end of his movie. It said for me to scroll to the very bottom. I did and there it was……….. I can’t even describe the emotion that filled me when I saw it. The tears began to fall and the memories flooded in. And then the flood gates opened, and the sobs began.Even at the very end, with everything he was going thru, he still had clarity. We were still in his heart. We were family, we were his Neverland family and he NEVER forgot that. In that moment, I could feel him. It felt like a warm blanket had just been draped around my shoulders. All my sadness and pain just slipped away with the spilling tears. I suddenly felt such peace and then calm. Smiling thru tears, even giggling I finally felt it. Closure…at last. I am so honored.

Scroll to the very bottom

2 comments:

  1. Tracy, my utmost and deepest blessings on you. Goosebumps galore. I read through the entire message and kept getting them. But then at the “very bottom” was thrilled to see your name under his personal message of love and thanks. Once again, goosebumps. How wonderful is that. I’ve thought of you every single time I’ve heard or seen anything about Michael on radio, TV, or other media, and because you shared your feelings with a few of us, I held dear to my heart your comments about your devotion to him and his work, his house, his ideas. Thanks for all of that. I wish you well, as always. With your heart and soul, how could it be any other way?

    ReplyDelete