Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall in my little neck of the woods...it was over 80 degrees today when my peep, Wendy and I set off for a "girl" day. I haven't had some "girl" time in many a week. I'd tell you what has been going on, but then your brain would explode, so we'll revisit that at a later date. We headed up the coast to San Luis Obispo, where we dined on some of the best clam chowder around at "Splash". Kinda a hot day for chowder, but what the heck? Next on to one of my favs, the Avila Valley Barn and the Pumpkin Patch.






.
.
.
.
.
.

My gal pal Wendy carrying my corn stalks or as she calls them, my "weeds"




.
.
.
.
.
There was fresh, hot corn on the cobb dripping with butter and then the entire reason for the trip,







the mouth watering carmel apple rolled in chocolate fudge, out of this world until the wasps landed on my apple...






This looks like a good one, now who's gonna carry it to the car? Maybe we could just roll it there.


.
.
.
.
.
.

And my pumpkin' friends...




Such an awesome day, filled with yummy food, girl talk and giggles. So, so needed. Thanks Wen, I can always count on you and your wisdom.
Now off to a busy week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment