Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day Two

I received a phone call tonight from an avid blog follower complaining that ever since I quit my job, I've quit posting.....and frankly she's right! However, I must say the last 7 days have been INCREDIBLE, both professionally and personally!

On Day Two of my "joblessness" and after that PHONE CALL, I find myself on the 405 freeway heading to Beverly Hills to accompany Miss Rona (Barrett) to her World Premiere of "Nothing But the Truth" at the Paley Center for Media. This is Rona's "one woman show" that she plans to take on the road and raise funds for the RONA BARRETT FOUNDATION. This Foundation provides recognition to nonprofit organizations which address the most critical challenges faced by low income seniors.







So first stop, hair and make-up.





































Arriving at the Paley Center, Miss Rona meets with the awaiting media, poses for pictures, gives interviews, does a 90 minute show and then has a reception with media, celebs and fans. She received 2 standing ovations during her show. For more info on her cause, visit http://www.ronabarrett.com/.
The following day, I went to Malibu to visit a dear friend and indulged in some retail therapy on the way home.
and that was only DAY 2 & 3.
Day 4, 5 & 6 are just plain personal. But all I can say is the "the simple things in life are the best".

No comments:

Post a Comment