Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Moment of the Week


Last Friday, Chelsea stopped by my office to change into her Cat Deeley costume for "So You think you can Dance". She had a photo shoot to do for the program. She emerges from the bathroom in stilletto heels, a blue sequined dress, full make up and a long to-the-waist blonde wig.

A few steps out of the bathroom, she proclaims (LOUDLY) "MOM, I look like friggin' Miss Piggy in this wig, no better yet ........ I look like a damn transvestite". Before, I can make the universal shhhhh signal, I turn to give her the "mom" stink eye because two of our clients are now standing five feet behind her. Chelsea takes 5 more steps forward, rips the wig off her head, exits and slams the office door. I turn to my clients, smile the "don't even ask look" and exit the building to chauffeur Miss Piggy to her shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment