Monday, October 15, 2012

DOUBLE NICKELS

Double nickels, that is what today is.  Double nickels.

I'm fifty-five today.  Oh my, fifty five, I can't drive fifty-five.......

And with that cool number brings.....drum roll.....wait for it....SENIOR DISCOUNT!

Yep, ladies and gentleworms, I am eligible for the discount and I plan to embrace it!

In fact, a few days ago while shopping  I was asked if I was a  "military, teacher, or senior"?

I replied, I was ALMOST a senior in a few days and the clerk said, how about an early birthday present and gave me 25% off.   ChaChing!

Then on Saturday at the Jiffy Lube, I tried my luck again and asked if they do a "senior discount".
Yes, he replied........but I need to see your ID.   HOO RAH, NOW I WILL GET CARDED ALL OVER AGAIN.  Yep, life has gone full circle,  And yes, he gave me FIVE bucks off my oil change.

Hmmm, this is gonna be fun. 

Just returned from a birthday weekend with Mr. Moto in Cambria, my favorite place on earth. 
Beach walks, beach air and shrimp scampi ~ italian style.

Fifty five and still in a bikini..........life is good.   Soooo good.


No comments:

Post a Comment