Monday, September 17, 2012

From the mouths of babes

Hello Blogland, it's me. .. Miss Scarlett. I am now three months old and gettin' cuter everyday.

I thought I'd fill you in on what my T-Ma has been doing as it's been over 2 months since she has blogged.  When she's not been painting, sanding, picking, thrifting or garage saling, she's been entertaining (family from England),  working her part time job at the baby store, writing (wink), dating Mr. Moto, and spending time with me, the apple of her eye!  She makes a good T-Ma, she always finds something for me on her thrifting adventures and is always mugging on my chubby little cheeks.  She has been known to call me the "chunky monkey" as of late.

My Aunt Chelsea has been singing and performing up a storm with her partner Jesse in their duo "BitterSweet" and are receiving raves where ever they go.  Heavens, they even gave us a "concert" in the backyard a few weeks ago.  My very first concert.  Chelsea even sings me to sleep sometimes!

My parents, Allen and Carla survived the first few months of sleep deprivation and colic and I now sleep thru the night. Good times for all!! My big sister Sway takes really good care of me too. 

Great Grand Dad Terry is doing great as well and came to visit a few weeks back.  He loves being in the desert climate and spending time with his lady, Rosemary.  I hear they drove  thru the night from Phoenix to get to the hospital and made it in time for my birth.  I must really be somethin' special.  First great grandchild and all ya know.

My Uncle Kyle is doing well too.  Busy, busy, busy in the construction world and spending lots of time at the lake with his lady Leslie and his boat and new camping trailer.

Rumor has it my T-Ma is taking off this weekend with her honey for some much needed R&R, heading north, I'm told.

Maybe after her vacation, she'll blog regularly again.  We can only hope :)

Peace out,

Scarlett Marie
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment