Thursday, May 31, 2012

Recent Random Moments

Celebrated Mother's Day and Mother-to-be-Day.  Awesome Kids! Awesome Day!
 Chelsea's 19th Birthday at Wanda Sykes Concert
 (my jaw ached from laughing)
 My nephew Garth at his Mountain Bike Race in 95 degree weather.  Kudos for riding in that heat!
 My niece Bethany got engaged at Disneyland, so this is the impromtu "engagement" cake
 I put together.
Teri, the baby of the family turned 40, oh my and there was a party.......
and last but not least,
Chelsea sang the National Anthem at the Relay for Life Cancer Walk
and just last Saturday night opened for Nashville's hottest new band
"The Farm"
WHEW.
Now we are just on BABY WATCH.
Any time now. Any moment now, or so the Doctor says....
Stand by.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! Wow! Can't wait to hear about the baby arrival! But you can wait till morning if it happens during the night! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete