Thursday, March 4, 2010

BOYZ II MEN

Oh my, my, can these BOYZ sing.....another GREAT concert! I am so fortunate to get to see these shows. Thank you Becka!!!!! Unbelieveable harmony, these guys still got it. You should see them move. MJ loved them!




Step back in time for a moment and listen to this video. I am filming this with one hand while the other one is trying to receive a rose. One of my favorite songs..... "I'll make love to you" by the BOYZ. This is the closest I can get to bringing you with me to these concerts.....hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. hey tracy! what is your email address? my facebook account is suspended because someone tried to steal my info and i have decided not to mess with it anymore, but i dont have a way to stay in contact w/o an email address for you!
    thanks
    stacy
    stacyd1229@aol.com

    ReplyDelete