Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!


Dear All,

Happy New Year! As I didn't get my Christmas letter out in time, please accept my New Year's letter instead. I would like to share one of my favorite quotes of this year --

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

What moments have taken your breath away?

What moment comes to your mind when you read this quote? Notice how the moment you just thought about has nothing to do with things, but instead with people .....in your life?

What moment made you laugh, cry, happy, sad or speechless? Think about the moments that have made you rich, not monetarily, but rich in wisdom, passion, knowledge, faith, humor and love. That is what makes you truly wealthy, and not the "things" we all acquire.

So as 2007 draws to a close, I want to thank all of you, because each and everyone of you have given me a special "moment" .

With every best Wish,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment